Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2007.5 dodge 2500 6.7 Cummins I have a CEL light on…

I have a 2007.5 dodge...
I have a 2007.5 dodge 2500 6.7 Cummins I have a CEL light on all the time the code is p0102 for mass air flow sensor (which I have replaced with a dodge OEM sensor code is still there I have hooked 3 different scan tools up the the truck and I’m unable to clear the code and I have dont the key trick and no code shows up on the dash only on the scan tool and if I turn the key on with out cranking the truck and wait the CEL flashes 10 times the stops need help please it’s driving me crazy lol
Also truck has 171000 miles and has been fully deleted with a tuner
2/21/2018
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician

Welcome to JA my name is Mark.

So, you've replaced the sensor and cleared the code and the light is still on.......correct?

Have you tested the wiring to the sensor or done any other testing?

I tried to clear the code but it won’t clear and I have had a friend that know little more then me on this stuff checked the connections and he said everything was good

Thanks for the reply. Ok, you'll need to do some testing. I've uploaded the diagnostic procedure for you, so go through the tests and it should lead you to the fix.

Hope that helps......please let me know if you need anything further.

When you are satisfied that I have answered your question, please provide a 5 star rating since this is how your expert is compensated for taking time out of their day to assist you. However, if you need any more info please reply back to me before you provide any rating, Thanks again!

Ok thank you for your help I will test everything tomorrow and let you know the results

Sounds good. Have a great night.

Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician