Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I’d like to get the unlock code for a 2013 Dodge journey. It…

Good afternoon I’d like...

Good afternoon I’d like to get the unlock code for a 2013 Dodge journey

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge Journey. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It was pulled from another vehicle because mine the Bluetooth in the CD mechanism are in op

2/15/2018
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is Robert,

I'm sorry to say that we are no longer allowed to provide radio unlock codes online. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you will need to go to your local dealership to provide proof of ownership of the radio. There should not be a charge for the unlock code once you provide the ownership information needed to verify nothing is stolen..

The best thing is to go down to your local dealer, visit the parts department. Take proof of ownership of the vehicle and give this along with the Radio Serial Number and VIN number and have the parts counter person have the parts manager obtain the code for you. If you retrieve the code via the parts department, there should be no charges to obtain the radio anti-theft code..

Sorry about the bad news but just wanted to let you know the above info so that you are not sitting here waiting for the radio code that no one here can supply...

Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer

Robert

Thanks I appreciate your time

Sorry about this but Chrysler came down on JustAnswer on this and because of this we can no longer supply anti theft codes online..

Thanks for understanding..

Thank you,

Robert

Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master