Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2017 Charger. and the back doors wont open. inside…

I have a 2017...

I have a 2017 Charger. and the back doors wont open. inside or outside. can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 Dodge?

Rt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

2/7/2018
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

When you press lock/unlock do you hear the rear door doors locking and unlocking.. Do you feel any resistance when pulling the handle inside? When did this start?

I GOT IT WORKING THANKS
That is great news.
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech