Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Car want start. I charged the battery fully 2010 dodge

Customer Question
Car want start Mechanic's...

Car want start

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

I charged the battery fully 2010 dodge charger hemi engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Charger yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes im fixing myself we bought a relay switch its not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Was there a recall for electrical issues

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
1/20/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Amedee, Dodge Technician replied 7 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Have you checked for codes in the computer?

Do all of the electrical components work and lights illuminate? Dash, cluster, headights, tail lights etc..

May I start by getting your VIN?

I will have to text you later I'm not near the car and don't have the vin number. If I stary the chat later today is that ok? The headlights don't work it lights up only and then starts to flicker and thats it. I do hear a clicking sound while trying to turn over the engine.

Clicking? Maybe the battery is bad, low on a charge or there is a bad connection at the battery..

YES, you can follow up with me later.