Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

I want to add new sale codes to my vin. No just that

I want to add...

I want to add new sale codes to my vin

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No just that

1/20/2018
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Good morning.What sales code are you needing to add?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Remote steering wheel, the sunroof ,tpms, heated seats, power pedals,
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have the VcI pod to do the programming after the sale codes get added
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to add LRSM,SUNR,TPM,AHBM,APS,HFM,HSM,REMOTE RADIO SWITCH I THINK ITS RDZ,EOM (W/ COMPASS AND UGDO,PASSENGER AIRBAG DISANLE(PAD) SWITCH,AUTO HEADLAMP ENABLE,HEATED SEAT,POWER PASSENGER SEAT,UDGO FEATURE,EVICTION RECONFIGURABLE DISPLAY PRESENT, SENSE BATTERY TEMP and add the idle up feature on the cruise control please let me know thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I had a Donor truck and I put all those options on mine
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Found all sales code JHC,JPM,XAP,JFJ,HAD,GWA,GN5,GNT,CV2,LMG,LMS,NHW,RAR,RDZ,RF3,GFE,XAA,XAS,XFM

Sorry for the delay.. What is your VIN?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
1D7Hu18237s180632

Ok I pulled up your VIN and you have allready added 8 options.. And from the options you wish to add, none are available for me to add easily. Chrysler has changed the way we add options, if it's not listed in Dealerconnect which none of the ones you want to add are, then you will need to bring reciepts of the items you purchased and then we can submit a request to WIC for them to manually add the options...

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Someonle told me that the fca rep have the option to do it what happen if I already have the stuff can I pay a fee tohave it added
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Can we just get the option added there so the option can added later
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Wonder why they add u connect web when the truck cant have it
If you have your local dealership add the options and reconfigure the vehicle then it will set codes of the parts are not installed. Which is why FCA now requires the receipts for the parts to verify they have been installed before they will add the options.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I don't have u connect web but the option there in dealer connect just trying to get the option add to the dealer connect screen
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
NHW,LMS,LMG,XAP,JHC,RDZ,GWA those are the option I added already just need it to communicate to the tpms
What do you mean you need the options to communicate with the TPMS? The TPMS is the tire pressure monitor.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Sorry Tipm
It sounds like your not familiar with how it all works. Let me explain. When we add an option into Dealerconnect the option will show on your vin but your vehicle will not turn on the option until you reconfigure the vehicle with a WiTech scantool. At that point it activates the circuit and turns on the option.
I hope that explains the process and if you need anymore help feel free to reply and thank you for the positive rating.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I know that I'm talking about the screen you check to add the option part want to see if it can get added there because I don't have u connect web but it there on that screen and 4x4 DIESEL EXHAUST BRAKE too but my truck is hemi but the option are there that's where I'm tryin to get those code added
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I was at my dealership and they showed me that they said if I can get the code added then they can added to my vin

I can manually add the sales codes "If" they were listed, but the codes you need are not listed for me to add them. So you will need to bring receipts to your nearest dealership and they can open a WIC ticket so FCA can add them...

Here are some that I can add, but again I can't add the ones you requested because they arent listed, so you will need for your local dealership to add them.

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Does it matter what where I bought the stuff I already have the remote steering wheel parts do I have to rebuy it again

No the dealership will need to see the reciepts to send them into FCA for the to add the options..

Glad I could help,

Brad

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Lot of the parts came from a junk yard would that sales Receipt work

Yes just as long as it states what you purchased.. I just went thru all this a couple of weeks ago on a customer of mine.. FCA has got stricter lately..

Glad I could help and thank you for the positive rating,

Brad

-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Can I submit a copy of the receipt to you and can you getit added

No your local dealership wil need to add these items for you

-Brad-
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech