Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Have 2012 3500 chassi and cab with a p0088 code. P0088 code.

Have 2012 3500 chassi...

Have 2012 3500 chassi and cab with a p0088 code

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

P0088 code . yes i did

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 3500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes.Reset it couple times. once i start the truck, it comnes back ans seems that it goes on limp mode

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats it

1/8/2018
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician

Welcome to Just Answer my name is Mark.

Are you aware of the meaning on this code?

Have you tried any repairs yet?

Let me know, thanks.

Reset it couple times. once i start the truck, it comes back and seems that it goes on limp mode

Ok, have you tried any repairs yet?

no

Ok, no worries. Do you have the ability to monitor fuel pressure readings with a scan tool or a re you just needing some ideas of possible causes............and there is a long list for this particular code.

I can do that. I will have to get back with you in a few.

OK, let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqx8wj303ezo0nh/P0088.pdf?dl=0

Here is the diag chart for this code if that helps.

Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician