Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

I have a 2006 stratus that we just bought from a used car…

Customer Question
I have a 2006...

I have a 2006 stratus that we just bought from a used car dealer. The radio, interior lights, power door locks, and trunk release button do not work. I have checked all the fuses in the interior of the vehicle and they are intact. I have check the fusable linkage in the engine compartment and it is also intact. Is this likely an issue with the BCM?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Stratus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I've checked the interior fuses for each of the components and the master fuse in the engine compartment. All are good.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dodge
1/8/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 1 month ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Good afternoon, I hope you are doing great. My name is***** would be happy to help you with this.

Give me just a minute to look through the system diagrams, I want to see if there are any common spots that these systems share that could be losing voltage

Jerry, Master Mechanic