Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It's a 2013 ram with a hemi with fob key system ,i spilled…

Customer Question
Second opinion] It's a...

Second opinion] It's a 2013 ram with a hemi with fob key system ,i spilled coke on the ignition while fob was in it .i drove it about an hour and it quit while driving but started back and drove it about 5 miles to home and it would not start back i sprayed some electrial cleaner in the ignition and then some canned air and it started i drove it about 3 weeks and it started doing the same thing only now after the sprays are used it only runs about 5 minutes and shuts down

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Yes i put a new battery in one of them , but still does not work , i had noticed that before the coke that it took 2 or 3 turns to start the truck

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?

I,ve only sprayed the contact cleaner and and air in it so far when i do this it will start and run great for about 5 min. and quit.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all but how do i pay for this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician replied 7 months ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician

Third time you have opened this question, the previous 2 experts are awaiting your reply. Thanks.

thanks