Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 2003 Dodge is stuck inand I can't get it to come out

Customer Question
My 2003 Dodge is...

My 2003 Dodge is stuck in*****and I can't get it to come out of*****and I can't get it into neutral

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

It's in good condition

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '03 Dodge?

Slt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I'm fixing it myself I tried to push in the reset button on it and it won't do anything

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
1/8/2018
Dodge Mechanic: sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech replied 7 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

There are a handful of things that could be going on. You may have an electrical issue such as a bad transfer case motor or wiring issue, there could be a mechanical failure in the transfer case, it could be a tire circumference issue, or possibly improper procedure.

Does the indicator show that it's still in four wheel drive or does it show two wheel drive but you still feel it binding on turns?