Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Can you look up the pin codes for a dodge?

Customer Question
can you look up the pin codes for a dodge?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
1/7/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Technician

Hello, can you send more details? what exactly do you need?

skim code to add keys. I got the truck used and it needs some work. Also, if the codes are different for swapping out other components then a list of all the various codes I will need. I can send the VIN if you can help.

I do not have that access. I will opt out and let another expert jump in and help

Dodge Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

I know the dealer will help, i have done it before. Just trying to work on it today. Thank you.