Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a dodge durango of the 2000. My alarm system blocked…

Customer Question
I have a dodge...

I have a dodge durango of the 2000

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Yes my alarm system blocked the car

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Is the alarm going off? is there a light in the dash?