Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

Got a 07 mega cab it is smoking a lot from it looks like…

Customer Question
Got a 07 mega...

Got a 07 mega cab it is smoking a lot from it looks like injectors the drive side anything u think is wrong with it

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you been losing oil or coolant?

110459 miles and no lost of oil or coolet

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cab yourself? What have you tried so far?

I fix it myself I haven’t tried anything yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It just started happening earlier

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dodge
1/5/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Which engine?

The smoke is coming out from under the hood, not from the exhaust?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Jerry, Master Mechanic