Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I was not helped in getting the code. 1C4RDJAG3FC880650. PIN…

Customer Question
I was not helped...

I was not helped in getting the code

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

1C4RDJAG3FC880650

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

PIN CODE / KEY CODE 2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want to get the code

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dodge
1/4/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Master replied 6 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master

I'm sorry to say that we are no longer allowed to provide PIN numbers. JustAnswer has prohibited us from giving out PIN numbers online... I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you will need to go to your local dealership to provide proof of ownership of the vehicle. There should not be a charge at the dealer for the PIN number once you provide the ownership information at the dealer...

The best thing is to go down to your local dealer, visit the parts department. Take proof of ownership of the vehicle and give this along with the VIN number and have the parts counter person have his parts manager obtain the code for you. If you retrieve the code via the parts department, there should be no charges to obtain the radio anti-theft code..

Sorry about the bad news but just wanted to let you know the above info so that you are not sitting here waiting for the PIN Number that no one here can supply...

Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer

Robert