Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2011 ram 1500 hemi. Customer vehicle. I put a 3 inch in the…

Customer Question
2011 ram 1500 hemi. Customer...
2011 ram 1500 hemi. Customer vehicle. I put a 3 inch in the front 2 inch in the rear lift in it last year. (Spacers front and rear) he put a plow on it and doesn't like how much the front end drops when he has it on. Are there and options for a more heavy duty spring or strut in the front to prevent it from dropping so much? Possibly from the Eco diesel? Or after market any info with help. Thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dodge
1/4/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Is this a 4wd or 2wd?

4wd

So im finding some things online but the best I can come up with is a air over coil over conversion on the front what that set up that will allow you to adjust the air when a load is applied to have the ride you want, airlift looks like they have a few universal packages that will work for your vehile

Be hard to plow 2wd��

I see crazy things on here all the time I have to ask