Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Is there a special tool to remove fuel lines from the fuel…

Customer Question
Is there a special...

Is there a special tool to remove fuel lines from the fuel tank & what is the sequence for unplugging the electrical connector on top of the tank?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Buick Special. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

My vehicle is NOT a Buick Special. It is a 2001 dodge ram 2500 diesel.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dodge
1/2/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

No tools are needed to release the fuel line, see here https://www.dropbox.com/s/yda0r3pvrb2wkji/fuel%20tab.pdf?dl=0

On the electrical connector, there should be a push button lock you hold in while pulling the connector free.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris