Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It wont crank. Interior lights come on but that's it. Don't…

Customer Question
It wont crank. Interior...

It wont crank. Interior lights come on but that's it

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?

Don't have one bought it used from owner he lost it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

1999 dodge dakota

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Dakota yourself? What have you tried so far?

We had to have everything replace underneath but the engine we thought part of the problem was that it sit for so long.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Dodge Mechanic: Amedee, Dodge Technician replied 7 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

What size engine do you have?

3.9 V6

Thank you for that information.

Are you looking for some possible causes?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?

Are you there sir?

having trouble cant send info on card . but i already did once so i will just go to the garage in town tomorrow. thank you tho

Your welcome sir. We can continue here if you would like. I am here to help.