Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Trying too start it and get no fuse message. 2011 it's a…

Customer Question
Trying too start it...

Trying too start it and get no fuse message

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2011 it's a 1500

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am stuck at a gas station. It 7 degrees out. All I've done so far is clean the battery terminals and look in the fuse boc

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/31/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

You should be able to do this procedure and get some codes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCJGVjT1ylw

This works for all dodge jeep Chrysler vehicles