Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Was just wondering if you could help me with a radio code…

Customer Question
Hi Chris! Was just wondering...
Hi Chris! Was just wondering if you could help me with a radio code problem for a Dodge Charger.
I think the touch screen is
S/N TZ1AA2092F0126
Part: 05064798AH
And the radio
S/N T M9 028 3 00374
Car vin is
2C3CDXGJ2CH315217
The radio isn’t the original radio, it was upgraded from the 4.3 to the larger screen.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/31/2017
Dodge Mechanic: sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech replied 6 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain radio codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of radio codes here.
There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.