Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have built a truck from frame up. 2011 ram 5500 I'm having…

Customer Question
I have built a truck...
I have built a truck from frame up. 2011 ram 5500
I'm having issues like not headlights or tail lights.
I have dash clearance lights
No turn lights.
Trucks starts and runs great I deleted all emissions I haven't installed the tuner yet.
The sterio worked up intell I put a used tipm in the truck now it comes on you can changes channels but no sound.
The Tipm is the same numbers that the old one had.
I have been doing this build for a couple years.
I'm sure I could do just bought a truck running for way less than I have in this one
Also
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/31/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Since you are building this truck odds are the normal diagnostics for these concerns will not apply since the vehicle is not OEM. Do you need the wire diagrams?

No
I just gave this site a try just being honest If you are not comfortable answering without having direct knowledge.
This site will be of no use to me. The local dealer ship basically are parts changers I need someone that has done this before I have been doing these custom trucks for years
What a night mare dodges are
Im planning on putting a hellcat engine in a half ton short box but maybe. Not if I can't find information on this issues
No need to call not satisfied with answer.
This is going to take a tech who has done more then dealership work.
Thanks anyway

I have never built a truck I just repair them back to the way they were when new. I can opt out and let another try if you would like.

At this point unless there is someone that has done this there is no point I have been doing this for close to 40 years and new technology is making it through.
Thanks for trying

I have no clue what skills the other techs on here have. I will provide or do whatever you feel help best.

I'm just going to keep working on it my self thanks

Okay, best of luck

Jerry, Master Mechanic