Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I NEED THE ANTI THEFT CODE FOR MY 2015 DODGE DURANGO RT. NO…

Customer Question
I NEED THE ANTI...

I NEED THE ANTI THEFT CODE FOR MY 2015 DODGE DURANGO RT

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge Durango. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

NO MAAM

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/30/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Master replied 6 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is Robert,

I'm sorry to say that we are no longer allowed to provide anti theft codes online. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you will need to go to your local dealership to provide proof of ownership of the radio. There should not be a charge for the unlock code once you provide the ownership information needed to verify nothing is stolen..

The best thing is to go down to your local dealer, visit the parts department. Take proof of ownership of the vehicle and give this along with the VIN number and have the parts counter person have the parts manager obtain the code for you. If you retrieve the code via the parts department, there should be no charges to obtain the anti-theft code..

Sorry about the bad news but just wanted to let you know the above info so that you are not sitting here waiting for the anti-theft code that no one here can supply...

Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer

Robert

THANK YOU

Thank you,

Remember, if you need help in the future, you can always request me through >>> My Profile Page <<< (Bookmark this link and share it with your friends). Begin your question with “Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it

Robert