Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Second opinion] 2004 dodge 1500 5.7 engine. getting about 35…

Customer Question
Second opinion] 2004 dodge...

Second opinion] 2004 dodge 1500 5.7 engine. getting about 35 psi on the fuel rail . pump is about 3 months old, is the regulator part of the fuel pump?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Injectors are new , throttle body cleaned , Had a hard start problem with a warm engine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Dodge Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 7 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

The answer hasn't changed from the first one. Are you unable or unwilling to do the suggested tests?

Thanks again, Ron

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me
My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is
to get you on the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear,
see, smell or touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your
understanding of that is greatly appreciated. There are no
magical answers, but I do my best to guide you in the right
direction.