Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

1999 Durango will not start, has gas, good battery, no power…

Customer Question
1999 Durango will not start...
1999 Durango will not start, has gas, good battery, no power to coil,
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/28/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Key on ASD relay removed and installed, does it click in your fingertips?

no
tried another one and it didn't either...
ive already done this...
I thought this was 100 % guaranteed not if you want to ask another question pay more money...
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 3 months ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Dodge dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help...

What codes are setting? The crankshaft position sensor could be bad and causing the PCM not to tell the coil to fire..

-Brad-
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech