Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I cannot get the little black holder to go down on fuse 51…

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the little black holder to go down on fuse 51 in my 05 dodge ram 1500

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

Manual was stolen when truck was broken in to

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ram 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/26/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

If you hold the fuse in place will it make contact?

Are the tabs broken on the TIPM?