Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I had a full frontal impact wreck and my airbags did not…

Customer Question
I had a full...

I had a full frontal impact wreck and my airbags did not deploy

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, how fast were you going and what did you hit?

Between 25 and 30 miles an hour and hit another vehicle

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2015 ram Laramie edition excuse me, 2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?

It is not repairable other than to send it to a shop, the bumper is pushed into the pasanger tire, the grill is missing a piece and cracked, nearly all of the fiberglass part of the bumper is gone.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The radiator is also leaking. the other vehicles side airbags deployed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/24/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician replied 6 months ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician

Welcome to Just Answer my name is Mark.

Sorry to hear about your fender bender, especially this time of year. How can I help you today?