Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My radio changed to french how canI can back to english. Can…

Customer Question
My radio changed to...

My radio changed to french how canI can back to english

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Can you send it to my email

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/23/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hello what year and model is your vehicle?

2013 Dodge Caravan

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

This can be changed through the EVIC (vehicle info center) - please see instructions here, you may need to use google translate if you are not familiar with French, although the French words for menu and language are very similar to the English ones so hopefully you are able to manage without much headache: https://app.box.com/s/bhoelwpfbk38nssnaub5pj6l0cquzh1h

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

I don’t like this answer and I don’t like to pay $20 $28 for this

what is wrong with the answer? what part of your question was not answered?

"how canI can back to English" - I have provided step by step detail to do this?