Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My car is completely dead. 2011 dodge charger rt. I tried to…

Customer Question
My car is completely...

My car is completely dead

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2011 dodge charger rt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Charger yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried to give it a jump it came on for a few seconds then went completely dead

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Dodge Mechanic: roy, import/domestic specialest replied 7 months ago
roy
roy, import/domestic specialest

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

ok the first thing I would do is have the battery charged and load tested. make sure it is good first.

then you need to check the charging system to see if it is maintaining the battery charge.

can you remove the battery and have it checked??

Roy

are you there