Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The heat a/c door is stuck in the a/c position. which door…

Customer Question
The heat a/c door...

The heat a/c door is stuck in the a/c position . which door is it and how can i manually shift it to heat ?

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?

Nothing wrong with the transmission. The heat is the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2001

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

The door is the problem , i am trying to fix it myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just need to know which door is the main one that switches between a/c and heat and how to manually switch it to heat

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

What model is your 2001 dodge?