Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have purchased a replacement radio/ CD/satellite radio for…

Customer Question
Hi there, I have purchased...
Hi there, I have purchased a replacement radio/ CD/satellite radio for my 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan as the old one quit working and the dealer told me it needed to be replaced. My question is how do I get the 4 digit ant theft code to make the replacement radio work?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/18/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 7 months ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. The dealer can provide you with the code after you provide them with the VIN number and the serial number off of the radio. I can no longer give that code out through the text method here.

Chris

If you request a phone call I may be able to help.

You may be able to help or if I provide the info over the phone? Or you can help if I provide you with the info over the phone?