Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The Bluetooth is stuck on loading. Journey crew 2013.

Customer Question
The Bluetooth is stuck...

The Bluetooth is stuck on loading

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

Journey crew 2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Journey yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing, it reads “hands-free system loading... it happened before I when deployed about a year ago and I wasn’t here to try and fix it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Now I’m back and my wife tells me it isn’t still not working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/15/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician replied 7 months ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Dodge Technician

Welcome to Just Answer my name is Mark.

Does everything else relating to the radio work normally and it is only the hands free part that is giving you troubles?

Ok, I found some information for you. This is a known issue and the suggested repair from Chrysler is as follows.......

Symptom/Vehicle Issue: Radio Displays “Hands-Free System Loading Please Wait”

Discussion: If the radio display is frozen, message is, “Hands Free System Loading Please Wait”. Update the Hand Free Module software to the latest software update available. If no change or software updates available, replace the hands free module to repair.

Hello, I’m just following up with you to see if you need anything further. Thanks.