Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

The ECO light has come on and I do not know how to turn it…

Customer Question
The ECO light has...

The ECO light has come on and I do not know how to turn it off- I would rather see my mileage than this light

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The ECO light where I normally see my mileage- just below the odometer

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2010 Chrysler town and Country

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

I took it to the dealer- he did not fix it- told me it just tells me it is in the economy stage- or something like that- but the light is still there and I cannot see my mileage

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that is the only problem- I do not know what I did to turn this on- the only other thing is I had just gotten new snow tires on the van and I noticed the "ECO on" came on when I was driving home- it is not a light it is a statement where the mileage is normally seen

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dodge
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/14/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 2 months ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Ok but I don't see an answer to my question
Use the buttons / controls on the left side of the steering wheel to toggle through the different displays. Now the ECO display will pop up showing that you are getting the best possible fuel economy at a guven moment. Play with those buttons to vhange the display.
Chris
I need to drive to work now, but will check back with you in about 40 minutes.
Chris
I tried updating my credit card information it is a correct number everything is correct I just used it at the grocery store and your thing is telling me it is not correct that I cannot talk to you because it does not have my correct credit card I went to the car there are some buttons on the left side of the steering wheel but I don't get anything to happen when I push them it still just says Eco and I don't know if those are the right buttons or not but it's the only buttons I see
Nevermind I called local dealer and he showed me what to do and I've got it fixed so I want to cancel everything I will pay the $5 because that's how I got started but since I didn't get an answer from you I don't really expect to have to pay
I never heard back???? Is someone working on this. Please cancel this- I got the answer on the phone by my local dealer- I did not know it was going tocost me and be such a hassle this way- I want to cancel the job- I will pay the $5 fee to start but since you were not able to answer my question don't think I should have to pay more. Thanks anyways
If you scroll up, you will see that at 6:38 I supplied you with the answer. And then at 6:41 I said I had to drive to work, and would then check back with you. Are you not seeing those posts I sent? If not then please let me know and I will report it to the administrator.Chris
Chris
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman