Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Craisler 3500 2000 crank wont start, fuel presure at

Customer Question
Craisler 3500 2000 crank...

Craisler 3500 2000 crank wont start, fuel presure at inyector valve, if purge at carburator yes start

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the vehicle? And when was it last serviced?

168000 2 month ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 3500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Vin2B5WB35Z8YK141219 busgvwr3947 lb vehicle made in canada.the vehicle was runing good , no gas , we put 10 galons in the gas tank but we cant start again

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/14/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 8 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you,I will try to help you with this issue

if we have fuel pressure at the rail but injectors not pulsing then we have ecm issue ,that what pulses the fuel injectors but if we do not have a crank signal the ecm will not pulse because no crank signal ?

do you have a capable scanner to retrieve fault codes ?

do you have test light and know how to check for pulsed ground ?

lets start here and we go from there

we have an automatic shut down relay on one wire to injectors they 2nd wire is our pulsed ground ,

first do we have power to them ,is that relay kick in

then is the pcm, power control module( truck computer) pulsing

click on link to view the complete wiring circuit so you can trace it

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

hey we do not start to find the problem to start the truck and you are asking for the stars ,first you need help to start the truck and at the end of the work ask for money and stars and everything you need , at these moment the truck steel seted.
At this time I will opt out of your question and open it to other Expert to assist you on it, so you are not waiting your money
Just do not reply back to me since it will lock the question back to me and other experts want see the question to assist you further on it