Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I want to switch out the climate control knobs for from

Customer Question
I want to switch...

I want to switch out the climate control knobs for from Chrome to purple

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I just need to know how to take off each individual knob

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
I already have it taken apart and the unit in my hand I just need to know how to take off each knob
Hello?
12/10/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Whats the year make and model of this vehicle?

2010 Challenger SRT8

those just simply pull out, get a firm grip and pull directly out so you dont break the stem

hows it coming?