Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My horn and my cruise control not working. Was doing that…

Customer Question
My horn and my...

My horn and my cruise control not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse? What size is your engine?

Was doing that today..but cannot locate it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

4.7

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Dodge?

2001

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes.... was looking for the fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/6/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

What model?

Durango

Ok great now is it 4wd or rwd?

4*4

The horn fuse is #2 in the junction block left end of the dash.

I tried that. Still not working

did you try a new horn relay?

Did you actually test that fuse and see if it is getting power?

It gets power from the fuse #7 in the pdc.

As far as the cruise goes, I believe you will have to retrieve the codes and let me know if you get a P1595, P1596, P1597 or P1683.

Did you get the horn working yet?