Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I can’t find the anti theft code it’s askingg for after my…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I can’t...

Second opinion] I can’t find the anti theft code it’s askingg for after my battery died

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2012 Dodge Charger sxt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Charger yourself? What have you tried so far?

I’m a female that knows nothing about cars i haven’t tried anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/6/2017
Dodge Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, I'm David, Hi my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.