Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Abs brake light no speedo. rreplaced all sensors and cheched…

Customer Question
Abs brake light no...

Abs brake light no speedo. rreplaced all sensors and cheched all wires with no change

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?

Brake light also

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

03 ram 2500 diesel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?

Rear speed sensor, both front sensors, checked all wirs for fraying or breaks.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Speedo and lights come on and off as I drive. will stay off for while then come back in randomly

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/5/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 4 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you ohm out the wires between the rear speed sensor and the ecm?

Jerry, Master Mechanic