Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Left rear turn signal doesn’t work, inside display flashes…

Customer Question
Left rear turn signal...

Left rear turn signal doesn’t work, inside display flashes fast. I have changed bulb and socket

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Which fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2005 caravan

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I have replaced the bulb and the socket

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/4/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Good afternoon, I hope you are doing great. My name is***** would be happy to assist you with this today.

​Do you have a multimeter available to use so that we can do a few voltage tests?

No

Okay without a meter there is not too much in-depth diagnosis we can perform. But you can check the fuses/relay and make sure they are good. Each light has it's own individual fuse. The left side light is going to be fuse #2 in the fuse box, it is a 15A fuse. Check that and let me know if it is good or not

Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician