Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2013 Dodge Caravan with a bad radio. Bought used…

Customer Question
I have a 2013...

I have a 2013 Dodge Caravan with a bad radio. Bought used one from LKQ. Need code ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

Not sure what that is? Not a mechanic. I have the vin# ***** both vehicles the one new radio is going into and the one that the radio came out of. I also have s/n numbers off radio itelf.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, myeslf. Only 4 secrews to remove it pretty basic. Already installed new radio....but it asks for code?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/4/2017
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 7 months ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

Have you asked your local Dodge dealership for the code?

they did not want anything to do with it because I did not buy the radio from them. On your site it shows you giving a code in this same exact situation to someone?
Seriously, you charged me an extra $23 dollars for that answer and you want to call me for an extra $26??
Are you going to be able to help me with a code?