Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I just bought a radio for my. Car and it is asking for the…

Customer Question
i just bought a radio...
i just bought a radio for my. Car and it is asking for the anti theft code for that radio how can I get it or can you be able to help with getting it?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/1/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 7 months ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello and welcome to just answer. To get the code, drive to the Dodge dealer and provide them with the serial number, and part number off of your new radio. Give them the full 17 digit VIN number of your Dart. They will then provide you with the code. Write it down and store it in a safe place for future use if needed.

Chris

Most dealers will provide this for free.

Chris

Oh I went and asked them this morning and they said they don't think they could
Would it be possible for you to be able to get the code or no?

I used to be able to, but us experts can no longer do that over the internet for legal reasons. However this site can probably get it for you

www.radio-code.com/

They should be able to do that.

Chris

Oh ok thank you
You are welcome!Chris