Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It's has a clicking noise on passenger side of dashboard…

Customer Question
It's has a clicking...

It's has a clicking noise on passenger side of dashboard what is that clicking noise

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Just today passenger side

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

1999 dodge ram Durango

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing tried to jump start it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
12/1/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 7 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Hey how are you .inwill try to help with this issue
The clicking if truck run good and no mechanical issue ,we have aircondtioning and heater actuator that moves the blend door are common about going bad ,broken teeth on gear and they keep turning and making that noise ,modes the flow of air from vents correct , they come out from where you assist them to, like floor, mid , defrost etc
Let’s start here and we go from there
Chad

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat