Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I purchased a 2015 ram 1500 from salvage dealer, It was a…

Customer Question
I purchased a 2015...

I purchased a 2015 ram 1500 from salvage dealer, It was a flood vehicle. I've redone at least 8 flood vehicles. I need code to unlock radio and wanted to know cost.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge Ram 1500. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Vehicle doesn't recognize key key per anti-theft light blinking code

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/29/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to give out radio codes due to security reasons.The code has to be obtained from a dealer.They may or may not charge a fee for this code.In some cases, you can get the code from the link below as well.On this model, a dealer may need to program the radio in order for it to operate.

Same as with the theft system.The dealer would need to reprogram the theft system to allow starting again as well as check for any fault codes in the theft system to see if there is a faulty theft component needing replaced.They will usually charge around an hour to read out codes and perform any programming needed.

http://www.radio-code.com/Dodge_chrysler-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete