Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need pin code to reprogram key on Dodge Durango 2005

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/29/2017
Dodge Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thank you for visiting the site. Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of codes here.
The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

that mean waste my money?

Im just telling you the policy man

put in for a refund