Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My radio is locked I bought it from a auto shop. 140k. It's…

Customer Question
My radio is locked...

My radio is locked I bought it from a auto shop

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

140k

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

It's been like this since I bought I I need the code to unlock my radio that's why I came to this site.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Dodge?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

To put it a code an it an I don't know the code an I bought the car already it's used

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/29/2017
Dodge Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thank you for visiting the site. Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain radio codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of radio codes here.
There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.