Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Need a pic of a dodge 1985 360 engine to see where the

Customer Question
Need a pic of...

Need a pic of a dodge 1985 360 engine to see where the brackets go

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Dodge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Im 67 and trusted the wrong person

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Dodge Mechanic: HDGENE, ASE Master Tech replied 4 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, ASE Master Tech

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, what kind of dodge is this engine going in, a car/truck?

85Dodge3501ton dually
I haveto do the work myself now so I would prefer a picture

Ok so you need photos of how to mount the power steering, altenator, air pump and ac compressor or what are you missing?

Jerry, Master Mechanic