Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Brad I have a 2015 challenger RT and I recently bought a 8.4…

Customer Question
Brad I have a 2015...
Brad I have a 2015 challenger RT and I recently bought a 8.4 screen from a totaled 2015 charger. I installed it and it’s asking me for the anti theft code. I have my vin number as well as the vin for the car the radio came out of can you please help me
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/28/2017
Dodge Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thank you for visiting the site. Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain radio codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of radio codes here.
There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

Jerry, Master Mechanic