Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I’ve had the same problem with my Dodge Grand Caravan radio…

Customer Question
I’ve had the same...

I’ve had the same problem with my Dodge Grand Caravan radio that everyone had had. Bought a used one on eBay and need the anti theft code. They told me it was 3844 but the numbers on radio only go to 6

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

What codes?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Grand Caravan?

2012 but the radio is from a2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I put the new radio in and need the anti theft code.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just want music!!! Lol

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/27/2017
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 7 months ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Good afternoon. We give the codes out free of charge here at the dealership. All we need is proof of purchase and your radios serial number and your VIN. Have you tried your local dealership yet?

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad