Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

A mouse chewed the wire harness to my atc. Is there a fuse…

Customer Question
A mouse chewed the...

A mouse chewed the wire harness to my atc.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Is there a fuse for the atc

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Okay

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

I will need to know the year, make and model of your vehicle to help you out with your issue.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Dodge Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 6 months ago

If no other questions can you please enter a 5 star rating so I can get credit for helping you and can get question closed out. Thanks.