Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I'm trying to figure out the pin number to program a new…

Customer Question
I'm trying to figure...

I'm trying to figure out the pin number to program a new key

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I just want to know if I can get the pin from the vin number.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
My vin number is *****
11/25/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

You can get that in person with proof of ownership from your local dealer. Legally we are no longer allowed to do so here.

OK...so am I being refunded?

You can use the contact us link to do that. Sorry.

Now if you have another concern, I can help on that.