Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need a radio code for a 2012 Dodge Caravan

Customer Question
I need a radio...

I need a radio code for a 2012 Dodge Caravan.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/24/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 7 months ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello, and welcome to just answer. I can no longer give out codes through this method. However you can provide the radio's serial number and VIN number of the vehicle to the dealer and they can look up the code for you. I can call you if that would help.

Chris

Thanks. I will look after it

You are welcome.

It does seem to me that the person that directs the questions to you should be able to tell me that you can no longer do this before they ask for the $5

I may be able to help.

How is it just answer charged me $5 plus another $33 for this. I never accepted because you said you could not do it for me.