Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Engine light came on. p0069, P0107 and p0073 codes popped up…

Engine light came on...

Engine light came on . p0069, P0107 and p0073 codes popped up all to do with Air. I did remove my air cleaner to clean it yesterday, wondering if I hit something

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

What noise

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2004 2500

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 2500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I will .but have not yet.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Its has 115.000 miles on it . and this is the 1st time I have had any issue with it. I bought it new in 2004

11/23/2017
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

ok
no thank you

Since you had the air cleaner off go back and have a look at the inlet air temperature/pressure sensor located on the air cleaner to make sure its not unplugged as well as make sure the air filter housing is sealing. See the link below for its location on the housing. Its the #4, if it unplugged or the connection to it is bad it will cause these codes to set.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/09stexsluckgnlh/Air%20inlet%20sensor%20Nov%2023.pdf?dl=0

Thanks brother that was it , I was worried . I love this truck.

Your very welcome and thank you as well. Please take a moment to rate my service at the top right hand side of the page so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician