Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have the same problem as this guy: And have no idea how to…

Customer Question
I have the same problem...
I have the same problem as this guy: https://www.justanswer.com/dodge/2r7r3-2003-dodge-ram-van-odometer-reads-no-bus-will-not-start.html
And have no idea how to start mucking around in my engine like that. Specifically, I would need a wiring diagram or more detailed description of what I'm unplugging and where.
So, to clarify: if you can't break down where to begin the unplugging troubleshooting process for a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 van, just say so and I'll keep googling it myself.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dodge
11/23/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident there answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

Jerry, Master Mechanic